6th March 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between science(Biology) or Commerce?

plz help me to knw which is better science (bio) or comerce??

i m intrested in bio bt bit confused..wat should I take in 11th and wat should I do after my 12th..????

Related Questions:
  1. Is commerce better or commerce with Maths? Which has a greater scope?
  2. What is the definition of Commerce? Difference between Commerce and Business?
  3. Fee for 13th commerce in Mulund College of Commerce?
  4. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce? -- [New]
  5. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  7. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  8. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  9. How can I prepare for CA after 12th Commerce without opting for Maths with Commerce?
  10. Fee structure of Mulund College of Commerce for 13th standard commerce course?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?
  13. How to join Army Officers after completing 12th commerce?
  14. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  15. If I do NET commerce then will I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer in degree colleges?
  16. What should I do to take IP with commerce?
  17. Last date for filling the registration form for B.Com in top 10 colleges of Pune?
  18. hey guys..
11th June 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between science(Biology) or Commerce?

Who is better bio or commerce in 12th.
18th September 2015, 11:31 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between science(Biology) or Commerce?

=> Science (BIO) and Commerce both the branch has its own importance and it only depends on you interest.

~> In science there are three main subjects which are biology/Maths, physics and chemistry.

~> All these subjects are actually difficult to understand.

:: In case of commerce you will have the subjects like economics, accountancy, business management and banking.

:: Now it is depends on you that in which branch you are interested and which is best for you.

According to me, Science (BIO) is to much better in comparison to Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?