14th June 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of BAMS and BHMS in government as well as private college?

Dear sir what is fees structure of BAMS & BHMS in govt. as well as private college? &how many marks required in NEET exam?

10th July 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BAMS and BHMS in government as well as private college?

sir i got 15000 rank in up cpmt can i get govt college plz tell me
15th July 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BAMS and BHMS in government as well as private college?

dear sir i got 25923 rank medical stream call can i get seat in bhms in hyd 2013 plz reply soon iwill be thank ful to u
26th September 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for govt.aided and private collage of MBBS and BAMS in maharashtra?
24th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

DEAR sir igot 25000 state rank in ap eamcet can iget seat in any govt bhms clg in ap 2015
30th March 2016, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of private BAMS college in up
25th May 2016, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir how many percentage are 12 th std will capable in bams and bhms gov.college and private college in Maharashtra
26th May 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

My name is Anuj verma sir plzzzzz tell me Fee structure of B.A.M.S and M.B.B.S. in Lucknow private colleges my Mob.no.8736800925 [email protected]
2nd July 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of bams in Punjab govt ad well as private college?
3rd July 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 76 percent in boards and i got 10 ,000 rank in pmet can i eligible for bams or bhms
27th October 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have 124 marks in cet caste is obc then tell me the fees structure of band college's
5th June 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, have secured 63.23 percent in HSC Boards I have also scored in PCB 162 .
My query is taht can I get direct admission in BAMS in Maharashtra,also have appeared NEET as well as MHT CET?
I h you hope as early as possible you will provide me proper suggestion.
Its my kind request to provide me answer at [email protected]
7th June 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the approximate annual fee for the open student to get admitted in the bams college govt. Or private in maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?