7th July 2013, 12:18 PM
Akhil Rajput

What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?

Sir/mam I just completed my graduation in bsc IT.
and now further I want to do MCA and universities like chitkara and chandigarh university are giving admission in mca 2nd year directly (lateral entry) because of my bsc IT background. but I am confused and dont know that doing it in 3 years is gud or in lateral entry so please suggest me.
Will lateral entry system create any problem in future?

Related Questions:
24th February 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?

I did my BCA and joined the MNC co, i have 1 year of exp and now i want to do MCA through lateral entry... is it good to do MCA through lateral entry????????
Please reply :)
12th December 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?

I hv completed diploma in computer science and engineering and after that I have completed BCA ( lateral entry ) in correspondence now I'm planning to join MCA lateral entry in regular college in mysore Or Bangalore is it possible?
12th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
10th August 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Does MCA lateral entry provide diploma in computer science or..It will provide Degree..please give me the exact answer about it...
31st March 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I have done my mca through literal entry from lovely professional university am i eligible for ugc net
15th November 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2ndyear in mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?