18th August 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What type of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer science and technology

sir,what type of govt. Job can i get after complete diploma in comuter science and technolo?

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs after passing diploma in computer science?
  2. How many seats are available for government colleges in computer science and technology after completing diploma
  3. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  4. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  5. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in computer science?
  6. Am I eligible for government jobs if done diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  7. Can I get government jobs after completing MSc Computer Science 6 years back with first class?
  8. What kind of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer engineering
  9. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  10. What should I do for Bank Jobs after completing diploma in computer technology?
  11. Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs?
  12. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech computer science?
  15. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  16. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  17. What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?
  18. What type of government jobs can I get after completing MCA? I am pursuing MCA under Pattnayak University Technology, Rourkela
20th September 2013, 01:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer science and technology

After diploma in Computer Science and Technology, you can try for the position of Junior Programmer, System Administrator, Technical Assistant, etc. MSTC has recently invited applications for the position of Computer Assistant. In air force, you can join as ‘Airman’. State PSC often offers various technical job openings. In railways, you can try for the job profile of Junior Engineer.
20th September 2013, 02:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer science and technology

After diploma in Computer Science and Technology, you can try for the position of Junior Programmer, System Administrator, Technical Assistant, etc. MSTC has recently invited applications for the position of Computer Assistant. In air force, you can join as ‘Airman’. State PSC often offers various technical job openings. In railways, you can try for the job profile of Junior Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?