2nd September 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I join in LAW course after completing 10th

I have completed my 10th but i hav not continued studies after that so now i want to join to law courses so please guide me how to go through it...

24th May 2015, 06:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in LAW course after completing 10th

For joining in Law courses after your 10th at the very first you will have to go for your senior secondary degree at least as for the minimum educational qualification required for the same is a 12th pass degree .

Then you have to go for the Bachelor of Legislative Law course whose duration is of 5 years and after completing which you will move towards becoming a lawyer a highly respected post in the administrative field .

Also for pursuing of the same course from a recognized government law college you will have to clear the Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) for which there is no age limit .

Also if you are interested to do bachelor degree course before your law course then you can opt for the same after which the duration of your law course will reduce to 3 years .

As you are keen to get admitted in your law course then the best option for you is that , you first complete your 12th with NIOS board as there is more flexibility offered in this board as compared to any other and this is friendly to the students too .For more information regarding the procedure and features of this board refer to its official link i.e; www.nios.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?