7th February 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?

what is the last date for bams and physiotherapy admission.
what is the mimimun marks for both bams and physiotherapy
cutoff list for bams and physiotherapy of last year.

13th March 2015, 11:41 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?

The admission form for BAMS has not been given yet, but you can get BAMS form in the month of October.

Eligibility criteria for physiotherapy course is that you have to secure more than 50% in class 12th with science stream with PCB Physics, Chemistry and Biology in these subjects also you should have more than 50% than only you are eligible for the course.
9th May 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?

what is cut off for BAMS and fee
if i study this course i will get job after finishing the course sir please do a reply.
16th May 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Minimum cutoff for physiotherapy in govt college, tamilnadu
5th June 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I got 72 % in 12 std science and in Physics Chemistry and Biology I got 64% and in Cet I got 89 marks so can I apply for Government College in Mumbai and which Colleges??
12th June 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 77 marks in cet & 73% in 12th I also got 80% in bsc with microbiology from CBSE board I have studied am I eligible for bams.pls reply
13th June 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 80 in cet and in 12th 64% can i get admission for bams in government medical college
7th March 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

how much should I score in CET for getting admission in a well renowned college for Physiotherapy?
3rd June 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have got 52 percent and 66 in meet can I get admission in physiotherapy or bams plz rply
12th June 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I have got 71.23% in 12th and 62% in pcb and i have got89 marks in mht cet2016 so can i get admission for bams in government college
13th June 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Could you please tell me the cut off marks for physiotherapy Gujarat 2016 ....
Thanks
15th June 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I have got 69.84 %in 12 and mhcet marks are 64 . Am I able to get admission in physio therapy course in pune colleges with less fees.
27th July 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How much to score in neet to get admission in bpt (bachelor of physiotherapy) course? Will state cet (mhcet) be conducted for admission to paramedical courses next year i.e. 2017?
17th August 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get admission in government colleges with 132 score in neet2 (general)please do a reply
9th June 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I got 73 % in 12 std science and in Physics Chemistry and Biology I got 65% and in Cet I got 88 marks so can I apply for Government College in Mumbai and which college?
13th August 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am Kalyani. I got 8384 eamcet rank belongs to oc category Am I eligible to Ayurveda and homeopathy. When will be application dates for this courses in ap. Any entrance exam will be conducted for this courses. Can you give reply sir .
4th June 2018, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I got 60 marks in mht cet and 68% in HSC board so can I get admission for physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?