18th April 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?

Sir,

I am failed first year engineering now i want to complete my graduation in commerce filed . so i want to appear tybcom Exam in mumbai where should i complete my graduation . if any college so that i can take admission 7 complete my graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  2. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  3. Is MCA possible if failed in 10th and having a year gap in graduation?
  4. Which open universities in India offer Graduation course for the 12th failed candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to do B.Com with 49%?
  6. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  7. Courses after Diploma in Electrical?
  8. How may i complete my graduation from Annamalai University in some other stream since i failed in 3 papers in B.Com?
  9. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  10. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  11. I want to complete 12th after failing in Maths in 11th nearly 20 years ago?
  12. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for GATE exam if I failed in 1 year of engineering course?
  14. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  15. Possibility to join engineering after failing in diploma? Can I complete diploma in 1 year?
  16. How to complete Accountancy Paper of B.Com course failed in 1991?
  17. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  18. Can I complete my graduation online?
4th May 2014, 04:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?

If you are failed in 1st year of engineering then you can take admission in B.Sc not in B.com . For B.com you need commerce stream in 12th class and as you are doing 12th with non medical stream then i think it is not possible to do B.com after taking non medical in 12th class.

But as you told that you have appear for the Tybcom exam in mumbai then it may be possible but in my opinion it is not possible after that you can take admission in BA but not in B.com. I think you have some mistaken.

And B.tech has more scope you should not leave this course you should try to clear your 1st year. You should not leave your hope.
But any ways if you want to leave this then you have to appear for the B.Sc. And for B.sc you have to do B.sc honors after that it would be beneficial for your career.

And you can also apply for the BCA or BBA course both have good scopes and after that you can do master degree in both courses and after master degree you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field there you will get good job.
17th August 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i hav done my diploma in electronics n telecommunication after 12 sci. nw ihav given my 2nd yr exam ofengeering bt d thing is i want to quit engineering
and i wnt to b w graduate in one year so whch stream or course i should choose
19th August 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am completed Diploma in IC now i wish to complete B.Tech by correspondance (In Insturmentation & Control = IC) please guide me
14th April 2015, 11:46 PM
amanshrivastava98

Don't get dis-hearted even if you have failed in the examination of 1st year, you have more chances to appear in Backlog exams.

But if you have decided that you want to change the field then yes, you can go for the BCom if you had Maths in 12th.

You can apply any of the university.
27th March 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have failed in my first year of BAF(Bachelor of Accounting and Finance). The reason I didn't really studied well. Can't I appear again in the very next or is there any time gap for reappearing? Should I appear for BAF again or anything else? Please do guide me sir. Thank you I'm waiting for your reply:-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?