16th May 2014, 10:16 PM
niku_ashok

What is the fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charge after scoring 2783 rank in KIITEE

I have 2783 rank in kiitee 2014 for b tech. Please tell me the fee structure for b tech for me including hostel and mess charge.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  2. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  3. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  4. What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE during this year including the hostel and mess for lateral entry?
  5. Fee structure of BITS Pilani? What is the hostel charge?
  6. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  7. List of top colleges I can apply for with my KIITEE rank 1975(general women outside Orissar) and rank 13500(general outside Orissa)? How may I get details about Hostel charge for this institute?
  8. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  9. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  10. Fee structure of MGM medical college in Indore with donation excluding hostel fee and mess charge?
  11. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess fee in 4 years? I have scored 5796 in KIT exam
  13. Fee structure of SRM for B.Tech including mess and hostel fee?
  14. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  15. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  16. Fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charges?
  17. Which stream will I get after scoring KIITEE overall rank of 11329 and women category rank of 1643? How much money to pay for food and mess?
  18. In which college could I get after scoring 369 rank in KIITEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?