21st May 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai

HI, i wish to do my mba airline and airpot management in chennai . . Please tel me the colleges name which have be affiliated by anna university. .. And tel me about the fees structure. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Anna university MBA airline & airport management is AICTE approved?
  2. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management?
  3. Which are the colleges or universities in which I can do my MBA in Airport and Airline Management?
  4. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  5. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  6. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India
  7. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  8. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  9. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  10. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  11. MBA in airline & airport management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for MBA in airport and airline management?
  13. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  14. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  15. Required qualification to do MBA in Airline and Airport Management?
  16. Best colleges in South India that offer MBA in Airport and Airline management?
  17. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Kerala?
15th May 2015, 09:41 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai

The list of the colleges offering courses like MBA or Airport management is given as follows-

>>Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies
>>Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering (DACE)
>>PSG College of Technology Coimbatore
>>Sri Sairam Engineering college Chennai
>>Sri Sivasubramaniya nadar College of Engineering Kanchipuram
>>Sri Venkateswara college of Engineering Sriperumbudur
>>Velammal Engineering college Chennai
>>Kumaraguru college of Technology Coimbatore
>>St. Joseph's college of Engineering Chennai
>>R.M.K. Engineering college Chennai
>>Sri Krishna college of Engineering and Technology Coimbatore
>>Coimbatore Institute of Technology Coimbatore

The fee structure of all the colleges is not the same. You can visit the official site of any college to check its fee structure separately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?