22nd June 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I be a Freelance Photographer?

can u please help me out...i m little bit confused about income in nature and wild life photography...and how can i do freelance photography.. please help me..

Thanks Bharat Dharmani

7th October 2015, 02:18 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I be a Freelance Photographer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u please help me out...i m little bit confused about income in nature and wild life photography...and how can i do freelance photography.. please help me..

Thanks Bharat Dharmani
If you have the passion to do the photography you will become a photographer, with some hard work. Don’t assume things. You have to do lots of research and study a lot about the industry. Choose a style and try to follow the same. Try to meet the leading photographers or contact them through mail. There are lots of professional photographers are there in the industry like advertising industry. You contact any one of them and work with him as an assistant for some time to learn more about the industry. There are many visual communication students and arts student and graduates are working with the leading photographers in the industry. You will not get daily morning to evening work there with the photographer. You may work 10 to 15 days in a month. By the training with the professional photographer you will get the knowledge, skill and also the clients in the industry. This will be very useful for your industry. The atmosphere in the advertising photography industry is awesome.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?