24th August 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

To become DSP engineering is must or graduation is enough? Can I appear in any exam?

pllz tell me that for this post of (DSP) engineering is must or after graduation also i can appear for this exam? Tell me about DSP Dy. Superintendent of Police

23rd September 2014, 11:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To become DSP engineering is must or graduation is enough? Can I appear in any exam?

To become DSP, you must have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. To become a DSP, you need to appear for the Civil Services Examination which is conducted by the UPSC every year. There are three stages in the Civil Services Examination as follows :-
1.Preliminary Examination
2.Mains Examination
3.Personal Interview

To be eligible to appear for the Civil Services Examination, you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-

-->You must have completed the graduation or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

-->You must be in between 21-30 years old. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.

-->You must be a citizen of India.

-->You must be physically and mentally fit.

If you can satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then you can appear for the exam and after qualifying in all the rounds of the exam, you can join in the Indian Police Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?