25th August 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How much beneficial is it to do MPT course?

Hi this is amit kumar singh i completed my bachelor from Gwalior i want to know how much beneficial doing mpt for me?

21st September 2016, 02:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much beneficial is it to do MPT course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi this is amit kumar singh i completed my bachelor from Gwalior i want to know how much beneficial doing mpt for me?

The Master of Physiotherapy course has good scope. The MPT gives an opportunity to enhance the skills in a specific area. The MPT candidates can work in research field of Physiotherapy. The candidates can work as a faculty in teaching institutions after MPT course. The candidates get hands on clinical exposure during studies in hospitals and physiotherapy centers. The MPT candidates can work in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Rehabilitation Centers, Private Clinics, Outpatient Clinics, Community Health Center, Special Schools and Senior Citizen Centers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?