14th May 2011, 11:08 PM
ghost rahulrb

Special Class Railway Apprentices previous year entrance question paper

Can you please send me the model question paper of SCRA(special class railway apprentice)exam.
I am in need of this model paper as I am attending for the same

31st December 2014, 01:26 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Special Class Railway Apprentices previous year entrance question paper

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SCRA EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SCRA exam in this post for your reference. Make sure that you understand the pattern of questions followed by going through the papers and prepare for the topics accordingly.

There are many books available in the market which would help you to prepare for the exam. Some of them which you can buy online is as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy the book online.

To know more about the exam visit the official website - http://upsc.gov.in/general/scra.htm
Attached Files
File Type: zip SCRA.zip(3.24 MB, 46 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?