8th November 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?

hell0
sir
i want to do internship 2 months like infosys
i am doing 3rd sem [M.B.A]
10---60.66%
2---66.2%
BBM--75.36%
I AM eligible for applying internship or not

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  2. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  4. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  5. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can I apply online for summer internship? I am studying MBA 3rd semester
  7. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. How to apply for 6 month training in IBM, Microsoft, Infosys? I am a student of B.Tech CSE 3rd Semester
  9. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  10. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  11. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  12. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  15. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  17. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
15th November 2014, 11:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?

Infosys has tie-ups with the premier B-Schools of the country. SO it visits such B-schools in order to recruit MBA interns. Otherwise it accepts applications from the students of the top IIMs. There is no other way out. If you belong to the first category, there is no need to worry as Infosys will visit your campus and will also set the eligibility criteria, otherwise you need to contact them personally for internship opportunity via mail or contacting the HR department if you belong to second category.

Email :[email protected]

Usually it asks for a 60% aggregate in the entire career. SO you are eligible.
13th February 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of man 4 sem from hr i am doing mba from bhopal and I want to do internship of 1 month from infosys so please may you tell me the procedure of internship in infosys
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?