8th November 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

When I will get my joining letter if selected in CTS?

Hi friends..
I am Geetha B.Tech of E&C. I have attended CTS interview in a jobfair conducted by kongunadu clg at trichy. Then i got shortlisted for technical discussion. There i had technical and general HR round.Again i was called for final round of discussion. Also they said that we all are offered in CTS and asked us to wait for 2 to 3 months because of lack of projects. I sent a query mail to CTS regarding my interview status and they replied with we have forwarded to concern team and will get back to you shortly like that. Still i didnt get any other mail. If anyone got any mail from CTS please let me know.

12th November 2014, 12:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will get my joining letter if selected in CTS?

You have to be patient. This is because there is usually a gap of several months between final selection after the interview round and issue of joining letters. This is because there are several corporate, business and human resource norms and formalities to be undertaken. Moreover, CTS recruits across India. Hence the number of freshers joining is huge, hence slotting is done and then joining letters are issued on the basis of such slots. So you have to keep patience and wait. Hopefully you will get your joining letter soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?