5th January 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Where to do winter internship in ECE associated institutes in visakhapatnam?

Where can I do winter internship during December in visakhapatnam being in B.Tech 2nd year under ECE descipline studying in IIT GUWAHATI ??

11th January 2015, 06:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to do winter internship in ECE associated institutes in visakhapatnam?

It is difficult to get internship opportunity in the winters. This is because the winter vacation is short and internships are usually of one month or more duration. However, you can try for internships in the IT companies and the electronics and communication companies for internship. Try for IT companies if you have done some certification in IT field, otherwise it is difficult to get such chance in IT companies. You can get internship opportunities in BSNL, MTNL, PSUs, Steel Plant, Indian Railways, telecom companies like Aircel, Idea, etc. and small scale IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?