15th March 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Shree R.R. Lalan College offers M.A.(Political Science) course?

Hello,
I want to get the confirmation that
Shree R.R. Lalan Collage provides
M.A. in Political science program or not?
I am Sawan Mishra, I have been completed my B.A in this year.

16th March 2015, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shree R.R. Lalan College offers M.A.(Political Science) course?

No, I am really sorry to say that you Shree R.R. Lalan College does not offer M.A (Political Science) course. Here is the list of Courses offered by Shree R.R. Lalan College.

>> Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)

>> Bachelor of Arts (B.A)

>> Master of Arts in Hindi

>> Master of Arts in Gujarati

>> Master of Arts in English

>> Master of Arts in Sanskrit

Since you have completed Bachelor of Arts (B.A) course, the best course to be selected after BA course is Master of Arts (M.A). If you are really interested to do MA from Shree R.R. Lalan College you are required to choose any of the above 4 streams. Or else if you are interested to do Master's degree only in Political Science then I suggest you to choose other college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?