22nd May 2011, 05:33 PM
teacher west bengal

Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?

Shiats is a deemed university. They have started distance education programmes all over india and also in west bengal.

My question: Are the certificates issued by the shiats deemed university of allahabad, recognised by the private companies,schools,public instituitions and the government of west bengal? Will the students who have studied and are studying their graduate and post graduate courses , be eligible to take up jobs in both public and private sector within west bengal?

I solicit your genuine and honest answers.

Thank you

retired teacher of west bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing graduation from Shiats deemed university?
  4. Which are the residential girl schools under WB board?
  5. List of colleges for M.Tech. in Bioinformatics through GATE
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  7. Would my degree is considered for promotion? I am government teacher under Punjab government and pursuing PG from Allahabad Agricultural Institute(Shiats) through correspondence, parallel with my teaching profession
  8. Colleges and courses if I Scored 578 in GATE Civil Engineering
  9. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  10. Should I join SHIATS(allahabad) for B.Tech?
  11. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  12. Regular B.Ed after teaching in a school recognized by W.B government and 48% marks in graduation and M.A?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in WBBSSC after passing B.E in Chemical Engineering
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Kolkata for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  15. Is Noida International University a private university or deemed university? Is it recognized by AICTE, DEC and UGC?
  16. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  17. Is the degree issued from Sahitya Allahabad recognized to apply for a government in state government?
  18. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
7th September 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?

Are the general courses provided by allahabad agricultural institute valid in west Bengal goverment serivices and west bengal.....
18th September 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?

is the certificate of allahabad university acceptable to west bengal school service
4th June 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

are the certificates of general courses issued by Allahabad agricultural institute under deb valid in westbengal for all state exams and b.ed and wbssc
18th September 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

The BAJMC course of 3 year conducted by SHIATS Naini, Allahabad is a degree course or not. Please provide a copy of approval by UGC of this course for my reference. Thanks.
28th March 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have post graduate degree from SHIATS. Can I join School in west bengal under SSC?
31st January 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am sarfraj from up Gorakhpur my intermediate certificate is lost from Allahabad university what is process for re certificate,
please guide me for recertification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?