18th July 2015, 01:29 AM
yash vishal goel

Can i do bank clerical after completion of 12th from commerce side and B.Com 2nd year

Can i do bank clarical after completion of 12th from commerce side and b.com 2nd year?

18th July 2015, 10:43 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do bank clerical after completion of 12th from commerce side and B.Com 2nd year

Let us discuss the eligibility criteria of the bank clerk exam so that the details regarding the same are clear to you.

As far as the eligibility of the bank clerk post is considered-

1. Any candidate who has completed the 12th standard from recognized board or university is eligible to apply.

2. The candidate needs to secure a minimum of 60% marks in the intermediate.

3. If the candidate is high school passed and has not completed his/her intermediate the, he has to complete a 3 year diploma.

4. In diploma the minimum percentage of marks is 40%.

Now, since you have already doing your graduation, so it means that you have completed your intermediate. if you have the more than 60% marks, then you can definitely apply for the bank clerk exam.

There is also age criteria which is as follows-

- Minimum age limit- 18 years
- maximum age limit- 28 years.

But again, since you are in the second year of your graduation, you may very well fall within the age limits.
18th July 2015, 11:02 AM
Education15

Default Re: Can i do bank clerical after completion of 12th from commerce side and B.Com 2nd year

Dear, you can't apply for bank clerical exam yet as minimum qualification needed for this exam is graduation in any stream. But as you are in 2nd year you can start your preparation as it need so much time to prepare for this exam. If you will begin preparation, you can do well when you will be able to give exam. ALL THE BEST.
18th July 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to join civil services but i need to have job security before that.. What can be the best job opportunities after bs.c (med) and is it valuable doing it from delhi uni. Or any other govt. Degree college can serve the same purpose? Please advice..
18th July 2015, 12:30 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Bank Clerical Cadre Examination (Eligibility)

Educational Qualification : A minimum 12th standard pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWD).

The upper age limit in some cases is relaxed as under : OBC, EX SERVICEMAN, VISUALLY IMPAIRED, SC, HEARING IMPAIRED,ST ETC.

Exam Date and schedule : There are no fixed dates. The advertisement for recruitment is given in employment newspaper and other leading newspaper by the bank.

Selection Process : Written exam and interview.
18th July 2015, 01:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the bank clerical examination. The examination is conducted by the IBPS and the SBI.

To appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university.
* Candidate age must be between 19-28 years relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

The examination is conducted in the written as well as the interview. So the candidate need to qualify in the both for the final selection. The written examination contains the question of Mathematics, Reasoning, General knowledge.

There is no limitations on the discipline and the aggregate of the graduation. So you can appear for the examination. So you can appear for the examination.

So go through the topics and make regular practice for the final selection in the banking examination.

For more information visit at the www.ibps.in.
18th July 2015, 02:11 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for Bank Clerical grade exam after completion of +2 exam in any stream , There are some eligibility criteria which the candidates have to follow :

The candidates should be a 10+2 pass from a recognize Board.
The candidates age limit is 18 - 28 years,
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

The candidates those who are pursuing graduation they can also apply for the clerical post .
18th July 2015, 02:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the banking examination as Clerk or PO.

The eligibility to appear for the bank examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university.
* Candidate age must be between 19-28 years for Clerk and 21-30 years for the PO with the relaxation for the reserved category.

Since there is no limitation on the discipline of the graduation. So you are eligible to appear.

The examination is conducted by the IBPS and the SBI. The examination is not easy as there is large number of aspirants to appear.

So you need a good practice to clear the examination. For more information visit at the official website www.sbi.co.in.
18th July 2015, 03:56 PM
Mohit.Bansal

For Bank clerk exam the minimum required qualification is graduation from recognised college or university.

You can also apply for the exam while studying in final year of graduation. So you can apply for the exam in your 3rd year of B.Com because B.Com is three year course.

Required Age limit for general candidates is 20 years to 28 years. There is also relaxation in upper age limit according to the government rules.

You can apply for the exam online on official link-
https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/careers-with-us
18th July 2015, 07:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Bank Clerk after completion of 12th from commerce stream .

One who wishes to become a bank clerk has to appear for the IBPS exam .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection .

The eligibility for the IBPS Clerk are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from an institute/college/university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The IBPS exam is conducted for following papers:

English,

General awareness,

Marketing and Computers,

Quantitative aptitude,

Reasoning.

-The exam process is conducted in different stages;

*Preliminary Examination,

*Main Examination,

*Personal Interview.
18th July 2015, 09:37 PM
Abhisheksaini1

You need to fullfill the Required studies and skills criteria

It is mostly required that a bank clerk will need not only college, but also a superior education level, which can be any faculty related to the economic field (Economics, Finances, Marketing, Management, Accountability etc).

It is clear that you need to be a good organized person, able to have a distributive attention that he has to possess some solid communication skills, that you should have a good mind for figures and so on.

so only completing your 12th won't fetch you a respectable clerk job in the reputed banks of India .
19th July 2015, 06:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

IBPS which stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. It conducts common written examination for the post of clerk in above twenty nationalized banks.

The minimum eligibility criteria for clerical post is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Final year candidates of bachelor 's degree can also apply for the exam.

As you are second year of bachelor of commerce, you are not eligible for post of Clerk. You can apply in next year.
19th July 2015, 01:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yash vishal goel View Post
Can i do bank clarical after completion of 12th from commerce side and b.com 2nd year?
After completion of B.Com degree, you can apply for bank clerical jobs.

IBPS and SBI conducted bank clerical exams.

Eligibility criteria for clerical post in bank:-

1. Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for clerical post in private bank.

2.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
19th July 2015, 08:37 PM
john215

Re: Can i do bank clerical after completion of 12th from commerce and B.Com 2nd year?

Congrats , you are eligible to appear for the banking examination as Clerk or PO.

The eligibility to appear for the bank examination is :-

Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university.
Candidate age must be between 19-28 years for Clerk and 21-30 years for the PO with the relaxation for the reserved category.

Since there is no limitation on the discipline of the graduation.
So you are eligible to appear.

The examination is conducted by the IBPS and the SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?