18th August 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get MBBS seat in Tamil Nadu with 194.25 rank in BC category?

Hello sir/madam ,

My daughter has got 194.25 and we are in BC category,
Will she get MBBS seat in govt counselling around tamil nadu.
Please reply thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting MBBS seat in self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 76 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Will I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu after securing 197%? I belong to OC category
  5. How can I get a seat in MBBS in Tamilnadu? I have scored 25480 rank in Tamilnadu
  6. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  7. Can I get admission anywhere in Tamil Nadu if secured 147 SC rank in ICAR-JRF?
  8. How to get admission in medical college through NEET?
  9. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  10. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  11. Where can I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 196 cutoff under BC category?
  12. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
  13. Need information regarding joining MBBS course in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Will I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 182.75 under SC category?
  15. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  16. Will I get MS ENT seat in Tamil Nadu or Karnataka with 3651 rank in AIPMEE?
  17. Can I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu self finance college after scoring 196 cutoff
  18. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
24th August 2015, 06:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances to get MBBS seat in Tamil Nadu with 194.25 rank in BC category?

The chances of getting the admission depends upon the cutoff rank which will be disclosed after the result of counseling because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
11th September 2015, 08:21 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Chances to get MBBS seat in Tamil Nadu with 194.25 rank in BC category?

Yes is surely possible to get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu. For your cut off you can take any private medical colleges in the government counselling period. So first you attend the counselling hopefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?