19th August 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Sc in Food & Nutrition. I want to apply for job in Food Corporation of India. I would like to know about the posts available for me there? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?
  2. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  3. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India in (General and Depot) posts
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Food Corporation of India exam?
  5. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India in (General and Depot) posts
  6. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  7. Syllabus of food corporation of india in grade iii posts
  8. Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?
  9. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  12. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  13. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  14. Zonewise posts available for Management Trainee in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech graduate? Important dates of FCI Management Trainee recruitment?
  15. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  16. What is the scope of food technology?
  17. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
25th August 2015, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my M.Sc in Food & Nutrition. I want to apply for job in Food Corporation of India. I would like to know about the posts available for me there? Please help me to know about this.
You have completed M.Sc in Food & Nutrition so you are eligible for Food Corporation of India as a officer post.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible for FCI exam in MT recruitment.

Your age should be below 28 years.

There is age relaxation for the following reserved category candidates:

SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
OBC Candidates: 3 years
PWD Candidates: 10 years
PWD Candidates(OBC): 13 years
PWD Candidates(SC/ST): 15 years

Books are,

R. Gupta's AG III General and Depot guide for Paper I

Dhankar Publication practice book for Paper I

Kiran Publication Practice book and guide for Paper I and II

Arihant Publication FCI AG III Paper I master guide
3rd December 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?

My qualification m.sc in food and nutrition and b.ed and my age is 35 ..worked in private college and hospital 8 years ago before marriage but now want to apply in fci is there any possibility for me with consideration of my age and gap of 8 years to apply for which post in fci
13th May 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduate in food quality control. I want to apply for the job in fci. I would like to know which post is available for my course can you suggest me.
18th May 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology. I want to apply for job in Food Corporation of India. I would like to know about the posts available for me there? Please help me to know about this.
21st July 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc food technology, what kind of jobs do i get in fci...Pls let me know
21st October 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

When is Fci going to release notification for grade 3 Technical and other with food technology eligibility?will there be any announcement in 2018-19?
17th April 2020, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in food corporation of India for B.SC and M.SC Microbiology students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?