28th May 2011, 07:19 PM
Radhey2012

How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?

sir/mam
i m completing my B.Sc(computer science) degree in 2011-2012 year.so i want to do PG diploma in alcohol & fermntation in university.so i m eligible so do these diploma,as i m competing my degree in computer field.

Related Questions:
  1. Doing B.E in Biotechnology : Am I eligible for getting admission in post graduate diploma course in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology (DIFAT) in NSI?
  2. Which course is available in short time duration after completion of BSc Chemistry?
  3. Am I eligible for NET/SET if done PG Diploma in Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation?
  4. Msc entrance exams of biotech and institutions where to do msc in wine and beverages (fermentation) in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the criteria for doing PG course in Wine Technology?
  6. Which has a greater demand between M.Tech in Nanotech and Food and Fermentation?
  7. How to apply for PG Diploma in Alcohol Technology? List private sector job options after this course completion?
  8. Is there any scope for fermentation technology in Maharashtra? What is the income of fermentational engineer?
  9. Whether college provide training program itself after completing diploma in Nautical Science? Is it necessary to appear in Open Net for the admission in IGNOU? At what time Medical drugs and alcohol tests will be conducted?
  10. Which would be a better course from food technology and Law?
  11. Is there any shorter term course of 1 year duration?
  12. Can I apply for a test(Food Inspector) after doing graduation in BSc Biotechnology and PG in Fermentation and Microbial Technology
  13. Whether i am Eligible for NET SET?
  14. What should we do after completion of I.T Diploma (Information Technology)?
  15. How can I get CFTRI entrance exam sample papers?
  16. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  17. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  18. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate -- [New]
23rd April 2012, 07:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?

Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology is offered only by two institutions in India. One can pursue the course in Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Maharashtra or National Sugar Institute, Uttar Pradesh. Alcohol Technology,
Applied Microbiology, Industrial Fermentation, Industrial Waste Treatment, etc are the main areas covered under the course. Duration of the course is one and half years. The applicant must be a B.Sc degree holder in any of the subjects of Chemistry/ Bioscience/Industrial Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biochemistry. You can access official website of the course offering institution to collect further details.
11th April 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?

I complete my msc applied microbiology ccs univrsity campus meerut 2013-2014 so I want to do alcohol technology diploma how can I apply plz give me suggestion
24th May 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Which has gretter demand between msc enviromental or M.Sc. Wine, Brewing and Alcohol Technology (WBAT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?