31st October 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to correct the date of birth mistake in the 10th school certificate?

What is the procedure to be followed to correct the date of birth mistake in the 10th school certificate? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer for the same. Thank you!

1st November 2015, 12:35 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to correct the date of birth mistake in the 10th school certificate?

Procedure is quite easy.
First of all you need to write a application to vice principal that the date of birth in your 10th certificate is wrong. Also write correct D.O.B in application. You have to attach a copy of Date of Birth certificate along with application.
If you do this then school will complete remaining formalities and you will get 10th certificate with correct D.O.B.
1st November 2015, 01:43 AM
GoluBoss
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to correct the date of birth mistake in the 10th school certificate?

Incorrect date of birth in 10th certificate will create a lot of problem in future ,so, it must be corrected as soon as possible.
To correct date of birth in 1oth certificate, first you need to write an application to the principle of the school from which you have completed 10th.
Then after the principle will contact to the respective board officer regarding this concern.
Then the board require the certificate with incorrect date of birth along with the xerox of the original date of birth document after that the correction process by the board starts after verifying the documents.
It is long process and can take 1-2 months so, you should continue your studying of 11th standard as it will be completed by the board soon.
1st November 2015, 12:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You must take care about your date of birth and other particulars at the time of application form.

However if by mistake your date of birth is miss printed in your 10th certificate then you can apply for changing it.

To change the date of birth you have to directly contact with school board authority with in the 15 days after issue of the certificate.

For changing date of birth you must have to submit your original date of birth certificate as a proof along with the 10th certificate in which your date of birth is miss printed.
2nd November 2015, 02:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you are facing such type of problem you can contact your school officials and tell them the problem you are facing. You will then probably be asked to write a letter and either will be asked to post it to the board or will be asked to be submitted to the school authorities.

However, you will be able to get it done easily and don't have to worry about it.
4th March 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 4th sem bcom. My DOB is wrong in ssc certificate. What procedure to get my right DOB in certificate nd which place?
7th March 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir .I am doing M.sc in (Agri culture)My true DOB is 8/7/1994 But in SSLC marks card it is published as 8/7/1993. And mother name and surname are also changed so please guide me .....i am hum bally waiting for your answer. next couple months i must join to Germany. i am very poor farmer son. I want to get passport soon.....
10th May 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir am working as a accountant my true DOB is 11/11/1986 but in SSLC marks card is pulished as 28/06/1984 they have joined me school very early and father name also need to be change so please guide me am waiting for your answer
11th July 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi my actual DOB is 8/8/1985 but in my 10th marks card it has printed as 8/8/1983.I am facing lot of problems because of this. Please suggest what can I do for changing the DOB in my marks card.
5th September 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir my actual DOB is 9/9/1995 but in my 10th marks card it has printed as 15/9/1995. I am facing lot of problems because of this. Please suggest what can I do for changing the DOB in my 10th mark Card
25th February 2018, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I wrote my matric at ntabende high school in 1999.certificate came with the wrong date of birth of 1975-10 25 instead of 1981-12 26, I have tried everything but no help even from education in durban.
25th May 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my actual date of birth is 6/10/1993 but in s s l c marks card its 6/10/1994 so i am facing lot of problems for my carrier so what is the quick way to current this issue
3rd September 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am m. Dhanasri of kv waltair, vsp, andhra pradesh, actually in my 10th certificate my surname is not completely written I want to change my 10th certificate but what procedure I have to follow
6th November 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam, my actual DOB is 15/12/1995 but in sslc marks cards its 01/06/1992( Karnataka state) so Im facing lots of problems in my career life's . please me, hw that I solve that problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?