7th January 2016, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for state PMT after CBSE from Madhya Pradesh?

I have done my schooling in Madhya Pradesh in cbse board. So am I eligible to give other states pmt? Would you please help me in this regard?

8th January 2016, 07:46 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for state PMT after CBSE from Madhya Pradesh?

Yes, you can apply for Pre Medical Test of other states after completion of 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education from Madhya Pradesh.

For any PMT, a candidate must fulfill two necessary criteria:

You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.

The minimum age limit of candidate on 31st December of year of examination must be at least 17 years.
8th January 2016, 12:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in other state's PMT exams.
Candidate are only eligible for PMT in that state from which he/she had completed his 12th class.
Candidate have to produce domicile at the time of admission.
8th January 2016, 01:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:

A Candidate must have done 12th with medical stream from recognized board.

Age 17-25 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories.

You should have domicile certificate of that state where you want to appear in PMT.
8th January 2016, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Every state have their own eligibility criteria and some don't allow candidates who are from any other state or those who have studied from outer state like in the case of Maharashtra.

If you have studied from Madhya Pradesh and you are a resident of the same state then you will be eligible for MP PMT only. There is option of AIPMT also which is a national level PMT for central government medical colleges.
8th January 2016, 07:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my schooling in Madhya Pradesh in cbse board. So am I eligible to give other states pmt? Would you please help me in this regard?
No, you are not eligible for PMT exam for other university. If you are a residential candidate of Madhya Pradesh then you can apply for MP PMT.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for PMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
9th January 2016, 12:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the basic eligibility criteria to appear for MP, PMT, kindly have a look at it;

> Candidate should be a bonafide resident of MP.

> Candidates should have completed their +2 level of examination from a recognized University.

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in their PCB, and 40% for SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?