16th June 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Best Short Term courses after graduating in Computer Science to get job in Banking Sector

Hello sir, I have completed Graduate Degree in Computer Science. I would like to get job in Banking sector. So please tell me the best short term courses available to pursue to get job in Banks.

19th June 2016, 12:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Short Term courses after graduating in Computer Science to get job in Banking Sector

Best Short Term Courses to get job in Banking Sector:

I'll let you know the fact behind selection of a candidate in Banks. See, the basic selection of a candidate is done based on the marks secured Common Written Entrance Examination and not on the short term courses you undergo. Of course yes, knowledge of such courses helpful when you get selected and helps in core concepts. But as far as my knowledge is concerned, these courses are not helpful in getting job in Banking Sector.

Instead, I suggest you to get a detailed coaching on these Bank Exams preparation where you will be teaching Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General English, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Banking Awareness and Current Affairs. All the said topics basically play a major role in selection of a candidate. So I strongly suggest you to undergo for coaching on the above topics.

However here are the short term banking courses available to do,
* Diploma in Banking and Finance
* Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations
* Professional Program in Commercial Banking
19th June 2016, 06:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best Short Term courses after graduating in Computer Science to get job in Banking Sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Graduate Degree in Computer Science. I would like to get job in Banking sector. So please tell me the best short term courses available to pursue to get job in Banks.

You can join the banking coaching institutes for the purpose of joining the banking sector.
The aspirant can work in banking sector with graduation in Computer Science. There are nationalized banks and private banks in India. For many of the nationalized banks the recruitment is done by IBPS. The eligibility for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer is Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The IBPS is conducting written test and interview for the selection. You have to prepare well for clearing the written test. The coaching classes will help you to clear the written test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?