24th December 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job with good salary after economics graduation?

I am Pritam Kumar Jha. I have completed "Higher Diploma in German" from Bangalore University, Bangalore ,as well as I am Economics graduate. I have also completed "B2-1"from Goethe institute, Bangalore. Now I am pursuing "B2-2" from Goethe institute, Bangalore. Please guide me for job with good salary. Reply me as soon as possible. my E-mail address is [email protected].

14th January 2017, 09:24 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: How to get a good job with good salary after economics graduation?

Hi,
I will provide you with few options:

-A masters degree or an MBA, right after an economics undergraduate is a super manner to pave a route for a successful career. A higher training diploma could permit you to get high paying jobs, especially in MNCs and KPOs in the private region.

-numerous task positions open up after an Economics (H) degree, in the authorities area. The Indian financial offerings, the Reserve bank of India and PSU’s offer jobs with social prestige and a wonderful begin to your career.

-A PhD in Economics after your undergraduate can offer you a notable platform to apply for excessive-level research and coaching jobs, not to forget the high pay scales that come at the side of them! And it makes ideal feel for you in case you feel obsessed with the subject or experience stimulated by way of human beings like Amartya Sen.

-there is continually a dearth of economists inside the banking and monetary services enterprise, you just want to be clever while making use of and showcase your competencies and self assurance at the interviews and the task shall be yours.

Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?