26th December 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

List of software courses to do after EEE for getting a software job?

Sir/Mam, I completed B.Tech in EEE stream I interested to do software job. Can u tell me which courses I need and what is the best.? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible on the same. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the short term courses available which I can take to get the software job after completion of B.E EEE?
  2. What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?
  3. Is it possible for diploma holder to get software job?
  4. Which software course is best to learn for EEE students to get a better software job?
  5. Which software courses I need to do for getting a software job in MNCs?
  6. List of best courses to do in software field for getting a software job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?
  7. Which are the best course to do after completion of Civil Engineering to get jobs in software side?
  8. List of best courses to do after completion of BE to strengthen resume for getting job in software field
  9. Procedure to get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech EEE with 56 percentage?
  10. Which one to choose between software development and software testing if am from EEE branch?
  11. Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?
  12. What are the basic software courses which I need to do to get job in software companies?
  13. How to get a job in software company? I am doing B.E in EEE
  14. Any software course which I can do after diploma EEE?
  15. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a job in core software companies after passing out from EEE with 65%?
  17. Which one to select between software development or software testing after completion of B.Tech EEE? -- [New]
  18. Best course for B.Sc. (Physics) students to become a Software Developer?
29th December 2016, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software courses to do after EEE for getting a software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I completed B.Tech in EEE stream I interested to do software job. Can u tell me which courses I need and what is the best.? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible on the same. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

The candidates after completion of EEE for getting a software job, they can study the following courses

C
C++
Java
PHP
HTML5
JavaScript
Python
C-DAC course
29th December 2016, 12:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software courses to do after EEE for getting a software job?

List of Software courses to do after EEE for getting a Software job:-

To get a software job your academic knowledge is more than enough. Since during your graduation you would have come across various programming languages.

If you want to furnish more on these things then definitely you beat select good coaching institute for learning. Here I am providing you the important programming languages required to get a software job

C, C + +

Java Database Management

Oracle

Unix etc.
15th January 2017, 11:48 PM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: List of software courses to do after EEE for getting a software job?

List of software courses to do after EEE for getting a software job

Hi,

You have very nice question. It will help lots of upcoming engineers. I have prepared list for you.

Following is the list of courses that you should do in order to get software job,

-C
-C++
-Java
-Python
-SDLC Lifecycle
-Software Testing
-ISTQB Certification
-Android development
-PHP
-Website development
-javascript
-jquery
-ITIL
-Service management
-Unix
-Perl scripting
-SQL
-PL/SQL
-RDBMS
-J2EE
..And many more.

Try to get mastery in as much subjects as possible.
Also, keep eye on future trends in software development.
Remember, Networking is also very important in software world!!!

Best of luck!!!

Let me know, if you have any query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?