7th April 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th with Science (Computer) stream at Symbiosis School, Nashik? Fees required for both the years?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and now want to get admission in 11th with Science (Computer) stream at Symbiosis School, Nashik. Please tell me procedure of dmission and fees required for both the years?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in another school after completion of 11th science stream?
  2. Cut off marks in 10th to get admission in 11th with Science stream at St.Xavier's School, Bokaro Steel City? Fees required at the time of admission?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th standard at St. Xavier's High School, Nashik?
  4. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here?
  5. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  7. What is the procedure followed to repeat 11th standard in new school which is GSEB board?
  8. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  9. How to do 12th from Symbiosis? What is the percentage required in 11th CBSE? I a a student of GG international school(CBSE)
  10. Procedure to apply for admission in 11th at Aadharshila Vidyapeeth School? Eligibility to get Science stream? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at New Horizon Scholars School, Airoli? Fees including hostel charges?
  13. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?
  14. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Science if secured 62% in 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya School?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in symbiosis law school, Pune?
  17. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  18. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
15th April 2017, 04:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th with Science (Computer) stream at Symbiosis School, Nashik? Fees required for both the years?

The procedure for taking the admission is as follows :

* Find out whether there is any seat or not and the school wants to fill them up for the current academic year or not.

* See if the candidate is eligible or not by seeing the aggregate marks in 10th and the marks in the Maths and Science as you are going to be in a science stream.

* Apply for the entrance exam if any but with most of the possibility, there wont be any entrance test.

* You will need the following documents :
- Previous Mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate (only in case of change of state or board)
- Character certificate

* You can pay the required fee which is dynamic for every year and take the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?