15th June 2011, 05:47 PM
sweetu91

How to do final year engineering from Singapore after first 3 years from India?

iam in B.Tech 3rd year and wanted to do my final year from singapore plz provide me necessary details...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BA in Singapore or in India?
  2. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  3. How to do my masters degree in Singapore? What is the criteria? I am doing final mechanical in India
  4. How can I do final year in B.Tech ECE from Singapore? Best institutes offering this course?
  5. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  6. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?
  8. Further studies in Singapore or MAlaysia or Dubai after practicing for one and half years in India?
  9. How to get a job in Singapore as a fresh candidate? I am doing final year B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Coimbatore
  10. Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore?
  11. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  12. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL to study M.S. in Singapore University?
  13. What are the rules of getting a job in abroad? I am doing MSc(Software Engineering) final year
  14. Scope of MDS Dentist in Singapore? -- [New]
  15. Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore if had many backlogs?
  16. Scope for B.Tech IT in Singapore? Suitable courses after B.Tech IT?
  17. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E?
  18. Which is the better place to do Industrial training India or Dubai or Singapore?
12th November 2011, 11:41 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do final year engineering from Singapore after first 3 years from India?

hi,
It is totally impossible to do final year B.Tech from Singapore after completing three in India. IN my opinion you should complete 4th year in India only after that you go to Singapore.

all the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?