27th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Will I qualify supplementary exams or not?

I was got 46 marks in EAMCET. I am BC-D candidate and was failed in 12th. After that I can clear supplementary means, I will get admission in B.Tech. Anyone tell me. I have doubt, will I qualify or not?

28th August 2017, 03:52 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Will I qualify supplementary exams or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was got 46 marks in EAMCET. I am BC-D candidate and was failed in 12th. After that I can clear supplementary means, I will get admission in B.Tech. Anyone tell me. I have doubt, will I qualify or not?
Yes you are eligible to take supplementary examination.

The supplementary examination is conducted 1 month after the results are declared or next year with the next batch.

The application form and dates for the examination will be provided in the official website of your board. You can get in tough with your school authority for details about the supplementary exam dates and application procedure.

After you have cleared your backlog subjects you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech degree however for that you also need to take the entrance examination next year. If you are able to score a good rank then you can easily get admission in a good engineering college.
28th August 2017, 04:13 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can qualify supplementary examination, all you need to do is hard work toward the preparation of your supplementary examination, because hard work is the key to success. Make a time table for self study and prepare accordingly.
In order to pursue B.Tech degree course, you need to complete 12th standard in Science with PCM as primary subjects from a recognized board of education. Also you have to score a minimum of 50% marks to become eligible to pursue this course.
After qualifying 12th standard board examination you have to appear and qualify in entrance examinations which are conducted by State and National council for the candidates who wanted to enroll themselves for this course.
28th August 2017, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get admission for pursuing B.Tech course after qualifying supplementary examinations and if you have secured 46 marks in EAMCET examination. Candidates who have qualified EAMCET examination and secured rank in the EAMCET examination need to participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
28th August 2017, 09:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You will only qualify to opt for the B.Tech course when you have cleared all your papers of class 12th examination. I mean to say that, you must have qualified in class 12th Board examination at the time of admission in B.Tech course in a respective College.
If your supplementary examination result is declared before the admission for B.Tech course, then you are eligible to opt for the B.Tech course at that time. Otherwise you have to wait for a year again and once again you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination next year.
5th September 2017, 11:36 AM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Dear Friend,

Yes, you can qualify supplementry exam , just you have to prepare that subject very well.
All universities conduct supplementary exam in the next semester also you are eligible to give that exam after you degree. Every degree program gives you 6 years to qualify.

Regards,
Divyanshu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?