1st March 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefit I will get to study B.Tech if pursuing 12th Science in Aligarh Muslim University?

Sir, I am studying in 12th class in Aligarh Muslim University. I am studying in Science. After my 12th I want to do B.Tech in Aligarh. So, what benefit I get as I am a student of AMU?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  2. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University if pursuing 12th Commerce with Hindi?
  3. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in Aligarh Muslim University for pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. Previous year question paper for M.D in Unani for Aligarh Muslim University
  6. Admission procedure to apply in the field of computer science in Aligarh Muslim University after 12th?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  8. Aligarh Muslim University B.Com entrance exam paper for admission session 2018
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.A.(Persian) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. What are the courses available to study in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Arts student?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA course from Aligarh Muslim University? What is the Annual fee for the course?
  14. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  15. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  18. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
14th March 2018, 06:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of benefit I will get to study B.Tech if pursuing 12th Science in Aligarh Muslim University?

You wont get any benefit as a student of AMU.

The only benefit you can get is AMU is a premier institution which imparts quality knowledge to the students. You will be educated well in 12th and can do well in the engineering entrance tests.

Other than this, there is no concession for the AMU students in any of the entrance tests for engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?