14th April 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Mindtree Software Engineer Interview?

Hello friends, I am going to apply for the recruitment of Software Engineer in Mindtree. I want to attend this interview. Can I know the selection procedure of this interview? Please tell me asap.

11th May 2018, 10:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Mindtree Software Engineer Interview?

Selection Process of Mindtree Software Engineer Recruitment:

The selection process of this Mindtree Software Engineer recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Programming Test

>> Technical Interview/ HR Interview

Candidates who are shortlisted will be called for appearing in Programming test and those who successfully pass in this test will then be called for attending Technical Interview/ HR Interview.

And I suggest you to have a good command over programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, .NET, PHP, Linux, Unix, Data Structures..etc.,

Salary offered for the post of Software Engineer in Mindtree would be 3.25 Lakh per annum.
13th May 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Mindtree Software Engineer Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am going to apply for the recruitment of Software Engineer in Mindtree. I want to attend this interview. Can I know the selection procedure of this interview? Please tell me asap.

Candidates are selected for the Mindtree Software Engineer posts through Programming Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Candidates with BE/BTech in CSE or IT or ECE or EEE or Instrumentation or MCA with at least 65% marks are eligible to apply for the Software Engineer posts in Mindtree. Candidates should have less than 2 backlogs at the time of recruitment. Candidates should have scored at least 65% marks in 10th and 12th also. Candidates have to check the notifications for the exact selection procedure followed by Mindtree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?