10th June 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in HP-HDS Irrigation Assistant Engineer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello everyone, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in HP-HDS Irrigation Assistant Engineer recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to become an Irrigation Assistant Engineer in HP-HDS?
  2. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply in HP-HDS Irrigation Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  3. How many vacancies are available in HP-HDS Irrigation Assistant Engineer?
  4. Roles and responsibilities of Irrigation Assistant Engineers in HP-HDS?
  5. Can I get relaxation in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment being an SC candidate?
  6. Relaxation available in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment for an SC candidate?
  7. Can I get age relaxation in DMRC Assistant Engineer recruitment being a 27 years old ST candidate?
  8. Age relaxation in RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?
  9. Age relaxation in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?
  10. Can I get relaxation in AIIMS Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being an OBC female candidate?
  11. Age relaxation in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
  12. Where to get the application form for RRB Secunderabad?
  13. Relaxation available in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment for an SC candidate? -- [New]
  14. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get relaxation in ECHS Dental Officer recruitment being an OBC female candidate?
  16. Can I get relaxation in BECCIL Programme Coordinator recruitment being an OBC female candidate?
  17. Relaxation available in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment for an OBC candidate?
  18. Age relaxation in UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
13th June 2018, 09:12 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in HP-HDS Irrigation Assistant Engineer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

If you want to apply for Assistant Engineer post in this recruitment and expecting relaxation then you must know that relaxation will be provided in age only means upper age relaxation in applicable in all type of state and central government recruitment and before that you must know the age limit for this examination.

Age of the candidate should not be more than 45 years means general category candidate can apply for this recruitment upto 45 years of age and candidates of OBC category will get relaxation in upper age for 3 years and 5 years upper age relaxation will be provided to candidates of SC/ST category.

This relaxation means you can apply for this recruitment upto 48 years of your age but you must meet with other requirements of the board such as educational qualification, working experience in relevant field and other standards as well then only you can apply for this recruitment.

One more thing, I would say that if you are expecting some kind of reservation in this recruitment then you will definitely get reservation in recruitment as per rules of the state government for OBC category candidates and percentage of reservation will automatically be applied by the commission while selection of candidates so do not worry.

You must visit at the official website and go to recruitment section and download official recruitment notification in which application form is attached so print that application form and fill up all require details regarding your personal details, address, contact details, educational qualification, work experience, industry and other relevant details such as caste, community, Nationality, Languages known and previous employment record so provide all details accurately in the form.

Candidates must enclose self attested xerox copies of all certificates related details you give in application form and send the application form in proper format to given address before 20th June 2018 and address is given in the official notice.

For your help, I have attached the official notice so please download and print the application form and read carefully then fill up and apply before last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?