16th August 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology program in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

26th June 2022, 03:04 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

NET,SLET and GATE is the entrance exam after qualifying these entrance exam you will get a scholarship to study PhD Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology.

Admission Procedure:-

Candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology.
26th June 2022, 11:00 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

As you qualified the entrance exam,you will get a scholarship to study PhD Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Fish Cytogenetics & Toxicology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?