16th August 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology) admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th September 2019, 09:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology) admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

The required eligibility to get Ph.D. (Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology) admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is that the candidate should have passed Post Graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the Post-graduation course to get admission in Ph.D. (Fish Cytogenetics Pollution & Toxicology) is 55%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance examination and Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?