21st October 2018, 03:29 PM

List of colleges offering Diploma in Genetic Engineering in Tamil Nadu

Hello, my daughter is completed her 10th standard from CBSE Board. Now, she wants to study Genetic Engineering in Diploma. So, I would like to know about the colleges anywhere in Tamil Nadu which provides this Diploma course.

26th April 2023, 12:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Genetic Engineering in Tamil Nadu

Somr of the colleges offering the course are
*SRM University
Chennai
*Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
Chennai, Tamilanadu
*Mohamed Sathak , College of Arts and Science
Chennai
The admission is granted on thr basis of merit or entrance exam conducted by the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?