25th October 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

31st October 2018, 04:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited?

Tika Data Services Private Limited does offer 3 months duration of internship for Data Annotation Interns. Candidate must be full time intern to be eligible for this internship. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests. Candidate with skilled in MS-Office and English language Proficiency (Spoken)*are preferred for internship. Last date to apply for same is 8th November 2018.

Tika Data Services Private Limited website link is
http://www.tika-data.com
31st October 2018, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Data Annotation Internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

Candidates with skills in MS-Office and English proficiency (spoken) are preferred for the Data Annotation internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited. Candidates must be willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the Data Annotation internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited. There are 5 Data Annotation internship positions available in Tika Data Services Private Limited. Duration of the Data Annotation internship in Tika Data Services Private Limited is 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?