19th November 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Innospire Solutions Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Innospire Solutions Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Web Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

25th November 2018, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Innospire Solutions Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Innospire Solutions Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Web Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Web Development internship in the Innospire Solutions Private Limited is 6 months. Selected interns can get around Rs 3,000 per month as a stipend for the Web Development internship in Innospire Solutions Private Limited. Candidates with skills in PHP, HTML, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), .NET and Visual Basic (VB) are preferred for the Web Development internship in Innospire Solutions Private Limited. Candidates from Hyderabad and neighboring cities are preferred for the Web Development internship in Innospire Solutions Private Limited.
26th November 2018, 10:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Innospire Solutions Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Innospire Solutions Private Limited dies offer 6 months duration of part time job/internship for Web Development Interns. Candidates must be from Hyderabad and neighboring cities to be eligible. Candidates having skilled in PHP, HTML, .NET, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Visual Basic (VB) are preferred for internship. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 2 December 2018. Total number of positions available for this internship is 2 (two).
31st August 2021, 04:22 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month for Innospire Solutions Private Limited Web Development Internship.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?