24th November 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Corouter Solutions, Chandigarh Java Developer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Corouter Solutions, Chandigarh for the post of Java Developer? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

26th June 2021, 03:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Corouter Solutions, Chandigarh Java Developer Interview?

Selection procedure in Corouter Solutions, Chandigarh Java Developer Interview :-

If you are appearing for the interview, you will undergo few rounds of the Selection procedure as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for the Managerial round of interviews where they will ask scenario-based questions to verify your skill to handle any critical and complex situation.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interviews, you will be asked for an HR discussion where they will discuss your annual package and your responsibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?