19th December 2018, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Staff Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Staff Assistant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited has published the recruitment for Staff Assistant. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

25th December 2018, 11:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Staff Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Staff Assistant?

In order to apply for Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Staff Assistant recruitment, you have to visit the given link and start filling up the online application form as per the instructions provided. You have to attach the relevant documents and submit the form.

The minimum salary for the above mentioned position may range approximately Rs. 11,500/- and above per month to Rs. 30,000/- and above per month.

Web: https://tscab.org/
25th December 2018, 07:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Staff Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Staff Assistant?

Procedure to apply for Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Staff Assistant Recruitment and Pay Scale offered:

The detailed procedure to apply for Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited Staff Assistant recruitment and the pay scale offered is given below.

Name of the Organization - Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited

Name of the Job Position - Staff Assistant

>> Click on the "Apply Link" that is given below and click on "New Registration"

>> There you are required to enter basic details, educational qualification details, payment details,..etc.,

>> The last date for receipt pf applications is 5th January, 2019. Hence, if you meet the required criteria then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date.

Pay Scale offered - Rs.11,756/- to Rs.30,305/- per month

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?