28th December 2018, 02:27 PM
abiharshan

Availability of scholarships for funding MBBS after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Science.

I wish to study MBBS. Is there any full scholarships or part scholarships available? Now I am doing B.Sc Medical Laboratory Science. After this can I study MBBS within 2 years?

1st March 2023, 07:47 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Availability of scholarships for funding MBBS after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Science.

To study MBBS in any college across the country you will have to follow a set if rules
You must have scored at least 50% in your 12th standard in physics, chemistry and biology there will be some relaxation for the reserved category
After this you will be eligible for the national level enterance examination i.e NEET
On the basis of marks scored in the enterance exam you will be alloted colleges
There ia no upper age limit or limit on the number of attempts
So you will be eligible to apply once you fulfil the criteria
List of scholorship
National education and scholarship
Bharati scheme of education
Vahani scholorship
Vijayalakshmi R.L. jalappa scholarship
Combined counselling board scholarship
Apart from that if you are a meretious student you will also be awarded by your own college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?