3rd January 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in United Bank of India for MBBS aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in United Bank of India. I want to study MBBS. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

18th February 2019, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in United Bank of India for MBBS aspirant?

First of all, you need to secure admission at a recognised medical college in India through an entrance exam. Once you have got the admission confirmation, you can approach the nearest bank branch of your choice to apply for education loan. There is no completely online procedure to apply for education loan and you have to visit the branch in person with your co-applicant.

You need to fill the application form and submit it with all the required documents at the branch. They will review your application and conduct a verification before giving you the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?