13th January 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) in National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal for PhD in Food and Dairy Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

18th January 2019, 07:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) in National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal?

Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria have to appear and qualify the written examination conducted by the institute. Candidates are selected based on order of merit of written examination.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.ndri.res.in/ndri/design/d...hilosophy.html
18th January 2019, 07:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) in National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal?

Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to appear and qualify the written examination to study PhD(Food and Dairy Technology) in National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal. Candidates are selected based on order of merit of written examination. Seats are filled with the approval of the Director.**

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.ndri.res.in/ndri/design/d...hilosophy.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?