17th January 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 5th standard admission in The Assam Valley School, Sonitpur?

Hello, I want to admit my daughter in The Assam Valley School, Sonitpur. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit her in 5th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

23rd January 2019, 10:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in The Assam Valley School, Sonitpur?

Procedure to apply for admission to 5th standard in The Assam Valley School, Sonitpur is mentioned below:-

—> You need to download the registration form from the official website http://www.assamvalleyschool.com or you can collect it from admissions office of the school.

—> After filling up the Registration Form, you have to send it to the Admissions Office by courier with the following enclosures:-

=> Photo-copy of the candidate’s Birth Certificate.
=>Attested photo-copy of the Annual Exam Mark sheet of the previous year.
=> Registration Fee: A bank draft or At-Par cheque in favour of The Assam Valley School payable at Tezpur / Balipara towards the Registration Fee which is neither transferable nor refundable. The Bank Draft / At-Par cheque should be worth INR 12,000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?