18th February 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for USF Innovation Fellowship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in USF Innovation Fellowship. I would like to know that how can I apply for this fellowship programme? Please tell me about the procedure of applying in this fellowship immediately. Thank you!

23rd February 2019, 10:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for USF Innovation Fellowship?

Procedure to apply for USF Innovation Fellowship:

Eligible candidates have to fill and submit the application form online through the below mentioned official website link.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...7ld3w/viewform

Candidates can submit the application form on or before 28th February 2019.
25th February 2019, 07:47 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for USF Innovation Fellowship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in USF Innovation Fellowship. I would like to know that how can I apply for this fellowship programme? Please tell me about the procedure of applying in this fellowship immediately. Thank you!
Candidates have to apply online, fill the relevant details in the application form and should attach their resume in the PDF format for the USF Innovation Fellowship. After online application assessment, shortlisted candidates are called for the one on one interview on a rolling basis. Those candidates who have successfully completed the one on one interview have to appear for the final selection (option to choose from three slots of two days each in January / February and March 2019). The USF Innovation Fellowship website link is given http://universesimplified.org/usf-in...n-fellowship/#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?