26th February 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector recruitment for BSc(Nursing) fresher?

Dear friends, I have done BSc in Nursing and I want to apply in GPSSB recruitment of Social Welfare Inspector. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

4th March 2019, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector recruitment for BSc(Nursing) fresher?

Yes, any graduate can apply for GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector post. Just make sure you have got computer knowledge and have all the basics cleared to operate office work. Also, make sure you are domicile of Gujarat because it is a state government job.

There are age criteria too which is 21 to 35 years. You can avail age relaxation too if you belong to any of the reserved categories .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?