26th February 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountant recruitment 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Chartered Accountant post in Bank of Maharashtra recruitment of 2018. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

4th March 2019, 08:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountant recruitment 2018?

The selection of candidates for the post of Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountant recruitment will be done through Shortlisting, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The shortlisting of candidates will be done based on their academic record track and experience. Candidates who got shortlisted will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview and based on their performance, final selection of candidates will be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?