2nd March 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BE(Information Technology) in South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study BE(Information Technology) in South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

4th March 2019, 01:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BE(Information Technology) in South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences?

You have to appear in the Entrance examinations to get admission BE(Information Technology) in South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences. Entrance examinations may be conducted outside Finland through FINNIPS network or in Finland. Also you have to qualify the English proficiently test. Once you clear both tests, you are eligible to get admission BE(Information Technology) in South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences.

For details, visit:
https://www.xamk.fi/en/degrees/bache...hnology-b-eng/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?