27th March 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

31st March 2019, 05:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?

Benefits after qualifying Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program are as follows:-
Complete tuition fee waiver for Master's Course
Expenses for basic medical insurance obtained through the university
Appropriate monthly allowance for course duration
Round trip airfare to-and-from home country to host institution along with USD 500 allowance for each side of air travel.
1st April 2019, 12:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

Selected students can get the following benefits in Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program:

>> Economy class air travel between applicants’ home country and the university at the start of the study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period. In addition to the 2 way air travel, students will receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip

>> Complete tuition fee waiver for graduate program (Master’s course)

>> Cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university

>> Monthly allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, book, etc.)

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
1st April 2019, 03:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Benefits offered under Joint Japan/ World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program are mentioned below:-

—> Complete tuition fee waiver for Master’s degree course.
—> Expenses for basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
—> Monthly allowance for course duration (variable based on host institution).
—> Round Trip airfare to-and-from home country to host institution along with USD 500 allowance for each side of air-travel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?