1st May 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in DR. BR Ambedkar Government Polytechnic, Una?

Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in DR. BR Ambedkar Government Polytechnic, Una? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

5th May 2019, 11:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in DR. BR Ambedkar Government Polytechnic, Una?

Fee Expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Dr. BR Ambedkar Government Polytechnic, Una:

The detailed information about fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Dr. BR Ambedkar Government Polytechnic, Una is given below.

Name of the college - Dr. BR Ambedkar Government Polytechnic, Una

Name of the course - Diploma in Architectural Assistantship

Duration of the course - 3 years

Total Number of seats - 30 seats (For Diploma in Architectural Assistantship)

Total Fee of Course - Rs.36,000/-

>> Besides this, there is a hostel fee of Rs.4,200/- per year.

Address: Ambota, Himachal Pradesh-177205

Click here for official website
5th May 2019, 12:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in DR. BR Ambedkar Government Polytechnic, Una?

Total Fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at DR. BR Ambedkar Government Polytechnic in Una is approximately Rs. 36,000

Total fees has been calculated based on all years as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?